Saturday, May 8, 2021 |
Baltimore
43°
Clear
FOLLOW US:

At Least 11 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide Poisoning During Church Service In Prince George’s County

February 23, 2021

At least 11 people were sickened by carbon monoxide during a church service in Prince George’s County over the weekend, officials said. Crews were called to a property in the 3000 block of Buck Lodge Road on Sunday for a report of people unconscious. When they got to the scene, they found a group of 25 to 30 people inside a building where a church service was happening. Everyone was conscious.

Article Source: WJZ

The Morning Rundown

We’re staying up to the minute on the issues shaping the future. Join us on the newsletter of choice for Maryland politicos and business leaders. It’s always free to join and never a hassle to leave. See you on the inside.