The Russia-Ukraine conflict has shown powerful solidarity among CEOs globally. This movement of CEOs creating a vision for a better world gained significant momentum over the past two years with Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and other drivers of social and global importance.
On April 21, 2022, The CEO Transformative Summit will virtually bring together CEOs from all over the world to collaborate on how CEOs lead the change of elevating business, the economy, and society. The Summit promises to be the seminal convening of CEOs brainstorming together to collectively lead the charge of elevating business, the economy, and the community.
The Summit, titled Intention & Purpose: CEOs Creating a New World Ecosystem, features three powerful keynote speakers followed by concurrent workgroups composed of four CEOs to exchange ideas and brainstorm on how to grow and face current challenges for their industry and society. AFN’s CEO, Matt Sitter, will be leading one of the workgroups discussing CEO Global Citizenship.
Keynote speakers include:
- Deepak Chopra, Chairman, and Founder, The Chopra Foundation
- Mike Kaufmann, CEO, Cardinal Health
- David G. Neeleman, Founder, JetBlue, and CEO, Breeze Airways
The Summit will be held virtually via Zoom on April 21, 2022, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm ET. CEOs and Presidents will receive complimentary registration ($195 for others) and recordings are available post-event for those who have access to the content but cannot attend at the scheduled time. All are encouraged to register here.
Registration to the Summit also provides access to The CEO Forum Group’s content library, which includes thousands of one-on-one interviews with leading CEOs from companies such as Marriott, Siemens Corporation, General Motors, Procter & Gamble, and many others.
Additional Opportunities for CEOs Exclusively from AFN
Access to curated, exclusive content. World-renowned speakers, experts, and authors speak on critical topics relevant to today’s CEOs, such as cybersecurity, talent retention, corporate culture, leadership, digital disruption, penetrating multi-family offices, M & M&A, and more. Here is just a sample of some of their recent and upcoming speakers:
- R. David Edelman – youngest-ever Director named to the U.S. National Security Council and the Director, Project on Technology, the Economy, & National Security at MIT.
- John Avlon – Senior Political Analyst and anchor at CNN, Author of Lincoln and the Fight for Peace
- Matt Pottinger – Distinguished Visiting Fellow & Institution and Former U.S. Deputy National Security Advisor
- Jeffrey Nussbaum – Speechwriter for President Joe Biden at The White House, Author
AFN’s event schedule is available and open to CEOs within their community. Setting up a profile in the community is free, and most of the events are complimentary. Upcoming topics as they relate to CEOs include:
- Leadership and Lincoln: Lessons for Modern CEOs with John Avlon – Register Here
- Blockchain, NFTs, and the Metaverse – Register Here
- The Conscious CEO – Register Here
- SPAC or Spam – Is It an Option for You? – Register Here
- Where’s the Exit? – Register Here
- Finding Rollup Opportunities – Register Here
AFN recognizes that as a CEO, your time is valuable. Our CEO Concierge, Jonathan Daniels, is available to assist with questions about the community, events, and more.
For more information, visit www.afn.global or email Jonathan@afn.global.