In 2016, Nicholas Fletcher said, he was in the process of moving out of his Baltimore home when several bats migrating from his neighbor’s bat-infested house swept in through the chimney and into his basement. As Fletcher was ushering the winged creatures from his home, he was bitten on his left foot leaving a faint but potentially life-threatening red mark. With little hesitation, Fletcher decided to get treated at the nearest emergency room.
Medical Treatments After Possible Rabies Exposures Can Cost Marylanders Thousands of Dollars
October 11, 2021